1st 100 Fry Sight Words flashcards
100 Sight Words, 1st 100 Fry Sight Words flashcards
The Fry Sight Words list is a more current list of words than the Dolch list and was extended to capture the most common 1,000 words. In the 1950s (and updated it in 1980), Dr. Edward Fry developed this expanded list based on the most common words to appear in reading materials used in Grades 3-9. Learning all 1,000 words in the Fry list would equip a child to read about 90% of the words in a typical book, newspaper, or website.
What is on the files?
- 100 flashcards (1st 100 Fry Sight Words)
What will you receive?
- High-resolution PDF file letter size - 8.5 in x 11 in
- Six cards per page
- Card size 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- No physical item will be shipped. This listing is for a digital download
- This material is for personal use only. Alter, sell, share, or email copies of the digital file are prohibited.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen and printer.